Halloween is almost upon us but I'm thinking a little further ahead, just in case any of you might want to give this recipe a go for Bonfire Night! I haven't made bark in the longest time but I was inspired by Bonfire Night to make this one! If you've never given it a go it's so so easy but can look super impressive! For this themed one I've decided on dark and white chocolate, toffee popcorn and of course popping candy!
200g dark chocolate
100g white chocolate
1 bag popping candy
1 small bag toffee popcorn
1. Grease a square baking tin with parchment paper, set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl, melt the dark chocolate and pour into the prepared tin and spread evenly.
3. In a separate microwavable bowl melt the white chocolate. Blob the white chocolate over the dark and using a toothpick swirl the chocolate together.
4. Sprinkle over popping candy and popcorn. Leave to set in the fridge.
5. Once hard and set, break into shards and enjoy!