When I asked my dad what I should bake him for his birthday, he requested something with Caramac in, throwback or what! I didn't want to just melt it over something so I decided on making Caramac Blondies! It's totally overboard on the butterscotch flavour as it's also made with Butterscotch Angel Delight, it's so so good!
180g Caramac, broken into pieces
175g unsalted butter
250g light muscavado sugar
70g self raising flour
1 packet Butterscotch Angel Delight
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a square baking tin.
2. In the microwave, melt the Caramac and butter. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and and sugar until thick and creamy.
3. Once the Caramac and butter have cooled slightly pour over the eggs and sugar mixture. Mix well until throughly combined.
4. Fold in the flour and Angel Delight and pour the mixture into the prepare tin. Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins, until golden brown and slightly wobbly in the centre.
5. Leave to cool in the tin on a wire rack, turn out and cut into square.