I'm back with another quick and easy little DIY idea, like I've previously mentioned there's something about this time of year that makes me really into crafty things, although I do still like them most of the year! I've never attempted to make my own bunting before, I'd love to have a go at proper material bunting but I'd definitely end up stitching my fingers to the material like on The Grinch...
So this is the next best thing, making bunting out of card. I've seen this DIY idea a few times on Pinterest so I thought I would give it a go!
What you'll need -
Music Paper (you could use book pages or whatever you like!)
Cookie Cutters (I used a stocking but you can use whatever shape you want!)
Sheets of Card
Glue (Pritt Stick is fine)
Things to decorate (glitter etc, whatever you like!)
Twine or Ribbon
One Hole Punch
1. First off you want to do it glue your music paper onto your sheets of card, on both sides. Let that dry.
2. Next take your cookie cutter and trace your shapes out onto the card. Cut around the shapes.
3. Once you've got all your shapes cut out, take your one hole punch and punch a hole into the top of each shape.
4. Start to decorate your shapes with whatever you like, I've just coloured the edges of mine and added some gold accents.
5. Finally thread your shapes onto the twine and tie them on individually so they stay in place, then hang up!
Have you made any Christmas DIY's?