Honestly I can't even describe how much I love this recipe, it's literally the easiest traybake to make ever! If you love mint chocolate and indulgent traybakes, this is for you, I'm obsessed with it! You can also substitute the mint aero for other chocolates, I've used orange chocolate and I think you can use any chocolate you like!
500g digestive biscuits
1 tin condensed milk
155g bar mint Aero, another 155g bar for topping
1 cap peppermint essence
2 bars milk chocolate
1. Place all ingredients into a microwavable bowl in the order they appear on the list.
2. Place in the microwave for 1 minute at a time, taking about 3 minutes in total, until the mixture has melted.
3. Place the mixture into a 25cm square tin and flatten with a spatula.
4. Chop the mint Aero bar into small pieces and sprinkle over the mixture and push down.
5. Place in the fridge to set before slicing.